Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | By: I am Juan

Sociology class

"Okay class, get one-half crosswise and write what's your own idea of what sociology is. I'll be back after 10 minutes."

This was the first statement that our Sociology teacher told us on our first meeting. "Great!" I said. Not because I know exactly what sociology is but its because I don't know the answer and it will took time for me to get the right definition. Weird isn't it? *laugh* Think here, think there and think everywhere. I don't know exactly what that really mean. Alas, after some time of critical thinking (kidding), I arrived by saying...

"Sociology is a study that deals on how people behave and interact to his or her environment. It also explains why people behave differently with respect to the kind of society he or she have."


What do you think now? *laugh*

0 reactions:

Post a Comment